You can easily download the latest version of OpenDisc by looking at the right of this page at the Download section. Here you can grab the .ISO image file of the disc, and a MD5 checksum if you’d like to verify your download. If you’d prefer not to download the entire disc, there’s two options:
- Have a look at the programs we currently feature on OpenDisc where you’re able to pick and choose what you’d like.
- For every donation of $20 USD or above, we’ll send you two copies of OpenDisc via airmail as a thank you!
And if you’re unsure, here’s how to burn the .ISO file as a disc:
- Download and install InfraRecorder.
- Run InfraRecorder.
- Select Actions from the menu, and choose Burn Image.
- Find where you downloaded the OpenDisc ISO, and select it.
- Follow the prompts.
The MD5 checksum is a virtual fingerprint of the .ISO file, and using an MD5 checker you can verify that your download of the .ISO worked and the disc is error-free.